Apprenticeship Applicants Requirements
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT WITHIN 30 DAYS
- Transcripts of school courses and grades completed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- Records of previous work experience and/or trade school.
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate, valid Driver's License).
- Veteran's discharge records (DD form 214), if applicable.
- Kenexa Prove It Assessment Test.
Applicants will submit a Drug Screen before indentured into the Apprenticeship Program. Denver Pipefitters JATC will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. Denver Pipefitters JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30