Apprenticeship Applicants Requirements
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT WITHIN 30 DAYS
- Transcripts of school courses and grades completed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- Records of previous work experience and/or trade school.
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth Certificate, valid Driver's License).
- Veteran's discharge records (DD form 214), if applicable.
- Kenexa Prove It Assessment Test.
Applicants will submit a Drug Screen before indentured into the Apprenticeship Program. Applicants will be selected without regard to race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.